- TAIPEI, CHINESE: Traders: Taiwan Flour Millers' Association seeks (21 Dec) 93,125 t US milling wheat, Feb/Mar shipment.
- PHILIPPINES: Traders: purchased 25,000 t feed wheat from Australia, at about $196.00 c&f, Apr arrival.
- ALGERIA: Traders: OAIC (state grains agency) bought around 200,000 t durum wheat from optional origins (likely from the US, Canada and Mexico), at $335-$345 c&f, Nov/Dec.
- INDONESIA: Traders: a private mill recently secured 20,000 CRWS wheat from Canada, at $265-$270 c&f, for Feb shipment. Separately, a consortium of private millers purchased 25,000 t ASW wheat from Australia, at $210 c&f.
- EU (France): Shipping and trade sources: a 33,000 t wheat cargo from Bulgaria arrived at the port of Dunkirk, reportedly destined for the starch industry.
- JORDAN: Traders: seeks (28 Sep) 100,000 t milling wheat and (29 Sep) 100,000 t feed barley from optional origins.
- SOUTH KOREA: Traders: Major Feedmill Group (MFG) purchased (8 Sep) 69,000 t maize from optional origins, at $188.45 c&f plus a $1.25 surcharge, for Dec arrival. Separately, Nonghyup Feed Inc. (NOFI) bought 62,000 t maize from optional origins, at $187.95 c&f plus a $1.25/t surcharge, Dec.
- ALGERIA: Traders: OAIC (state grains agency) purchased (7 Sep) 300,000-500,000 t milling wheat from optional origins, at $197/t c&f, Oct-Nov shipment. While origins were not disclosed, supplies were expected to be sourced from the EU (France, UK, Germany and Poland) and the US.
- MEXICO: USDA: private exporters reported the sale of 129,540 t US maize, incl. 99,060 t for delivery in MY2016/17 (Sep/Aug) and 30,480 t in MY2017/18.
- INDIA: Traders: in recent weeks, purchased around 52,000 t wheat from Ukraine, for Sep shipment. The latest deals follow the dispatch of 52,100 t in Jul and 90,000 t in Aug.
- JORDAN: Traders: state grain buyer seeks (24 Aug) 100,000 t feed barley from optional origins.
- TUNISIA: Traders: state grains agency seeks (19 Aug) 42,000 t durum from optional origins, for Dec 2016 - Jan 2017 shipment.
- CHINA: National Grain and Oil Trade Centre: in auction of state reserves, govt. sold 395,020 t maize from the 2013 harvest (equivalent to 12% of the volume on offer), at an average price of CNY1,577/t ($238).
- JORDAN: Traders: state grains buyer seeks (23 Aug) 100,000 t milling wheat from optional origins. No purchase was made in a 16 Aug tender for the same amount.
- JORDAN: Traders: state grain buyer seeks (20 Jul) 100,000 t milling wheat from optional origins.
- SOUTH KOREA: Traders: Korea Feed Association (KFA) bought up to 130,000 t maize from optional origins, likely from the Black Sea, at $187.90-$189.40 c&f, Nov/Dec shipment.
- SOUTH KOREA: Traders: Korea Corn Processing Industry Association (KOCOPIA) bought around 55,000 t yellow maize from optional origins, at $196.38 c&f, Oct arrival.
- CHINA: USDA: private exporters reported the sale of 120,000 t US soyabeans, for delivery in MY16/17 (Sep/Aug).
- THAILAND: Traders: feed mills bought 60,000 t feed wheat, at $193-$197 c&f, Nov shipment.
- INDONESIA: Traders: bought 25,000 t milling wheat from Australia, at $1.00/bu + CME Sep c&f, Aug arrival.